2018 Deer Research Meeting
Friday, March 2, 2018
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Arcadian Room - Depot 4
San Antonio, Texas
- While Males Fight, Females Chose: Male Antler Size Affects Female Preference – Steve Demarais
- Preliminary Evaluation of Drones in Deer Surveys – Randy DeYoung and Humberto Perotto
- Supplemental Feed Effects at the Ranch Scale – Aaron Foley
- Supplemental Feed Use and Social Interactions at Feed Sites – Emily Belser
- Deer Density and Supplemental Feed in Deer Management: Conclusions from Comanche-Faith Study – Charlie DeYoung, Tim Fulbright, and David Hewitt
- Lessons (So Far) from the East-West Yana Project – Stuart Stedman and Matt Moore
This is a free event for CK Partners. Please contact Anne Thurwalker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (361) 593-4120 to register.
Note: If you are a state employee, please contact Anne Thurwalker at email@example.com or (361) 593-4120 to register.
Sunset Station Map showing Arcadian Room/sites/default/files/2017-02/sunset_station_map_8_25_16_0.pdf
Download and email or mail in the form linked below or click the Register Here link to register online.